Seminar “Flow Induced Vibrations”
November 27th the University of Rome “Tor Vergata” will guest the seminar “Flow Induced Vibrations” held by Dr. Fabio Paglia from Avio SpA.
– Introduction to Avio company
– Avio new product roadmap
– Launch vehicle Buffeting during ascent phase – transonic flow regime
– Launch vehicle Global Aero-elastic analysis and response to gust
– Launch vehicle Vortex shedding during standby on ground
– Solid Rocket motors: Pressure oscillations
– Wind tunnel tests, bench firing tests
The speech is planned from 11.30 to 13.15.
The flyer is downloadable here.